Providing loving care for preschool children, 2 to 4 years of age, for over 25 years!
Parents’ Day Out (PDO) Registration is in April! Registration will begin for Parishioners, returning PDO families, and St. Mark’s Preschool families beginning April 3 2017; and for new families on April 10 2017. Click here for the registration packet for the 2017-2018 school year. Summer program registration will be April 18. Parents Day Out (“PDO”) offers daycare from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and will walk children to afternoon St. Mark’s Preschool sessions. Children between the ages of 2 and 4+ are eligible to register for one or two days per week, and all days also offer a substitute list. The summer program is offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during June and July. Applications will be available soon. Questions? Contact PDO Director Kathy O’Rourke – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mid-September to mid-May
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Summer Program June and July
- Experienced teachers
- Open to the community
- Early-spring registration: register for one or two days a week
- Scholarship program
- Child does not have to be toilet-trained
- Follows the Glen Ellyn District 41 calendar (www.d41.dupage.k12.il.us)