St. Mark’s offers a variety of events, meetings and service opportunities for men of the church to get to know each other, build relationships, discuss and explore issues of faith and life and serve the community. All men of St. Mark’s are invited to any and all of the scheduled events. New ideas are always welcome. For more information email to:
Current activities include:
- 1st Tuesday Breakfast at Glen Oak restaurant in Glen Ellyn – 6:30 am
- 2nd and 4th Saturday DVD/discussion in the library at St. Marks 8:00 – 9:00am (bagels and coffee)
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- TGIThursday – 8 p.m., once per month
- Annual Men’s Barbecue
- The men also contribute to a variety of activities throughout church, including assisting with other events and assisting on Building and Grounds projects.