The St. Mark’s library has been refreshed and is ready for use! Over the past few months, we have triaged, refined and expanded our “lending collection,” located on the shelves to the right as you enter the library from the office kitchen area. To facilitate your browsing, there is a look-up list by subject. Scan the left side of the list for the subject you want, then look for books on the shelves under the matching Dewey Decimal Number (DDN).
Here are a few highlights about our new and improved library:
- Laminated look-up list is available to make searching easier.
- Sign-out sheet for borrowing books. Once you are done ready, please return it to the shelf labeled for returns.
- We are seeking contributions to our library!
- Make a financial contribution to St. Mark’s for the library either by cash, check or On Realm, choose “St. Mark’s Library Fund”.
- Donate books from your own collection.
- Purchase books from our wish list. We are partnering with the Bookstore of GE to help facilitate this. The Bookstore of GE is offering 20% off and no sales tax! Wish list can be found at St. Mark’s Library, or go to the Bookstore of GE and ask for St. Mark’s Episcopal Church’s gift registry. If you are purchasing in-store or through their online checkout, please comment that it is for the St. Mark’s Gift Registry.
We hope the library will enrich your faith and open new doors for your exploration.